Terms and ConditionsAbout Us
Terms and Conditions
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the Telecommunications Service Act, the Information Services Network Promotion and Information Protection Act, and the Member Services (referred to as the "Services") provided through the Internet service operated by Time Study Education Agency Service, and the rules and regulations of the member.
Article 2 (Notice)
1. This provision is effective when posted on the Service screen or otherwise notified to the Member.
2. The Company may change this regulation, and the changed regulations shall become effective by notifying them in the same manner as in Paragraph 1.
Article 3 (Outside Terms and Conditions)
The matters not provided in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Telecommunications Business Law, the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Usage and Information Protection Act, and other related laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Definition of terms)
Terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. "Member" means a person who has entered into contract with the Company for service.
2. "User" means all members and non-members who access the Company's homepage and use the contents and services provided by the Company in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. "Non-Member" means a person who is not a "Member" but who uses services provided by the "Company".
4. "Content" means any material expressed in the form of codes, texts, sounds, images, images or images used in the information communication network pursuant to Article 2, Paragraph 1, Subparagraph 1 of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection Information that has been produced or processed in electronic form so as to enhance utility in its preservation and use.
5. "ID" refers to the combination of letters or numbers designated by the "Member" and approved by the "Company" for the identification and use of the "Member".
6. "PASSWORD" refers to a combination of letters or numbers that the "member" has defined for the sake of confidentiality, to confirm that the "member" matches the "ID".
7. "Operator" means the person selected by the Company for the overall management and smooth operation of the Service.
Chapter 2: Service Agreement
Article 5 (Establishment of the Service Agreement)
2. The Service Agreement shall be established by the company's approval of membership application.
Article 6 (Reservation and Refusal of the Service Agreement)
1. The Company may withhold the acceptance of the Service Agreement if it falls under any of the following:
가. Company has reached its maximum client capacity
나. A technical problem in providing the service is identified
다. Other companies deem necessary
2. The Company may refuse to accept the Service Agreement if it falls under any of the following:
가. False name is used
나. False information is provided, or the contents of the "company" are not listed
Article 7 (Changes of the Service Agreement)
1. The user must notify us of any changes and update the following details immediately:
가. Address and phone number
다. What other companies accept
2. An ID may be changed at the user's request if:
가. If you are concerned about invasion of privacy due to personal numbers being used as an ID
Chapter 3 Use of Service
Article 8 (Obligations of the Company)
The Company must not disclose or distribute the member's personal information to a third party without the consent of the user. Unless, there is a request by the state agency under the provisions of the law such as the Basic Act on Telecommunications and there is a criminal investigation purpose, a request by the Information Communication Ethics Committee, or a request made by other related laws and regulations.
Article 9 (Obligations for Member's User ID and Password Management)
1. Members are responsible for all management of user ID and password. Members are responsible for any consequences arising from mismanagement, or misuse of users’ IDs and passwords.
2. Any member who finds that his or her user ID or password are being used improperly should immediately notify the company.
Article 10 (Member's Responsibility for Overall Service)
1. Members shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service:
• Misuse of user ID of another member
• Obtain the information from the service without the prior consent of the company for purposes other than the use of the member to copy, publish or broadcast, etc., or to provide to third parties
• Acts that infringe copyright or other rights of third parties
• Acts that disseminate information, sentences, figures, etc. that are in violation of public order, morals and customs to others
• Acts that are objectively judged to be connected with crimes
• Acts of defamation or disadvantage of others
• Acts that violate other relevant laws and regulations and these terms
2. Members shall comply with the matters stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and the Company's notice such as instructions for use of service or notices.
3. The member shall not be able to use the service without the prior consent of the company and shall not be responsible for any consequences arising from the business activities.
Article 11 (Service Hours)
1. The service is operated 24/7, unless there is a special obstacle in the business or technology of the company. However, this is not the case when there is a need for system inspection, replacement, maintenance, etc..
2. The company can divide the service into a certain range and set the available time for each range separately.
Article 12 (Suspension of the Service Agreement)
1. The Company shall not be liable or held responsible of any occurrence due natural disaster, national emergency, or other unavoidable reason such as termination of the telecommunication service by the Telecommunications Business Act.
2. If the Company restricts or suspends the use of the service pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall promptly notify the user of its reasons and the period of limitation.
Chapter 4 Termination and Restriction of Use
Article 13 (Termination and Restriction of Contract)
1. When a member intends to terminate the contract, a request for termination must be submitted online to the company.
2. If the company intends to restrict the use of the service, it must notify the customer of the reason, the date and time. However, if the company recognizes that it is necessary to suspend the service urgently, it may apply sanctions immediately.
3. If a user who has been notified and is unsatisfied of the termination pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, they may file a complaint to the company.
4. The Company will immediately cancel the termination if it is confirmed that the reason for termination is canceled during the suspension period.
Chapter 5 Damages
Article 14 (Indemnity)
The Company shall have no liability for damages incurred by the Member in connection with the use of the Service while the Service is free of charge. The compensation for damages after the service fee is set separately.
Article 15 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company is exempted from liability for discontinuance of service if it cannot provide services due to natural causes or other force events.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disruption in the use of the Service due to reasons attributable to the User.
3. The Company shall not be liable for damages caused by the information obtained by the user using the service.
4. The Company shall not be responsible for the reliability or accuracy of the IP information provided through the company's service network and the information posted or transmitted by users..
Article 16 (Ownership of Copyright)
1. The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the works created by the company belong to the company.
2. Copyright and other intellectual property rights of the services provided by the company are provided by the partnership to the provider.
3. The User shall not use the information obtained by using the services provided by the Company for commercial purposes by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting and other methods without the prior consent of the company and provider
4. The Company shall be permitted to use the User's work in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
[Attachment] These Terms shall be enforced from the date of announcement.